I came across an awesome deal and want to show you how you can get a brand new IPhone for $50. I got my new IPhone 5S (16 GB) for $50 after a couple of easy steps. My Phone is now on Cricket Wireless’ network (thru AT&T).
If you want to know more about my recent experience with Cricket Wireless, please read my article The CHEAP Cell Phone Plan You NEED NOW!
- Check out CricketWireless.com and see the $150 IPhone 5S on sale. Also check that the $50 bill credit for transferring your number is still available.
- Get $25 through a referral link before actually purchasing this IPhone. Here is my referral link. If you have a friend’s link, feel free to use that.
- Port your number from another carrier, and after 30 days receive a $50 credit.
- Finally, join Cricket’s reward program. You can join via my link or a friend’s link. This will give you 50,000 mPlus points (this will allow you to redeem the points for a $25 gift card).
If you don’t like Cricket’s network I believe you can use the IPhone on a different network after 6 months. That being said, I have so far loved Cricket and highly recommend you check it out.
So your grand total is:
– $25 Refer a Friend Credit
– $50 Activation Credit
-$25 Cricket Rewards redeemed Gift Card
=$50 IPhone 5S 16 GB
Plans start at $35 on Auto Pay.
Enjoy the deal!